Calciumbro – Calcium Herbal Supplement
- 1 Month Supply
- Made with Plant-Based, Whole Food nutrients for healthy bone support, including Calcium and Magnesium from Marine Algae, Vitamin D3 from Lichen, and Vitamin C from Organic Acerola Cherries.
- Complete Formula: Includes 10 vitamins & minerals that work together to support healthy bone building and help maintain bone density,* including Vitamin D, K2, C, Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Boron, and Silica.
- Healthy Calcium Absorption: Vitamin D3, Magnesium, and Vitamin K2 are crucial co-factors that help your body to absorb and use calcium properly, so that it goes into your bones rather than your arteries and soft tissues.*
- Powerful Benefits: Studies show that adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, supports healthy bone density later in life. Older women are particularly at risk for bone loss.
- Clean Label: This supplement does NOT Contain GMOs, Soy, Gluten, Yeast, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Caffeine, Coloring, Preservatives, or Flavoring. Free of Animal By-Products. Appropriate for Vegans and Vegetarians.
60 Days MoneyBack Guarantee Because We Know Our Product Works!
- Reviews (0)
Stay Strong & Active
As we age, our bone density naturally decreases, making us more vulnerable to fractures. But research shows that getting enough calcium and vitamin D, along with a healthy diet & lifestyle, can help.
Calcium is crucial for building healthy bones — but it doesn’t work in isolation. Our unique calcium complex includes 10 vitamins and minerals that work together to help build and maintain healthy bone density.
Healthy Calcium Absorption
Without the right cofactors, the body has trouble absorbing and using calcium correctly. We included crucial cofactors like vitamin K2, vitamin D3, and magnesium to help the body absorb calcium and direct it into the bones, not the arteries.
Calcium is the major structural component of your bones. Since bone is living tissue, it needs a regular supply of calcium to keep rebuilding strong, healthy bones.
Your body needs vitamin D in order to absorb calcium in the gut. Without it, your body can’t use the calcium you ingest, and must take it from your bones instead.
Magnesium is another crucial nutrient for bone health. First, your body needs magnesium in order to activate vitamin D, so that vitamin D can help you absorb calcium.
Vitamin K2 plays an important role in healthy calcium metabolism. Its job is to direct calcium into the bones and away from soft tissues, like your arteries or kidneys.
Vitamin C + Silica
Vitamin C is important for the production of collagen, the primary protein found in all the body’s living tissues, including the flexible inner part of our bones.
Zinc + Manganese
Zinc plays an essential role in bone growth and remodeling throughout life. It appears to promote bone regeneration and supports healthy bone mineralization.
Potassium is an alkaline salt found in fruits and vegetables. It helps neutralize acids from the diet to restore pH balance in the body.
Boron is a great team player. It extends the half-life of vitamin D in the body and helps maintain calcium and magnesium levels by reducing the amount that’s excreted.